Thursday, February 12, 2009
Melting!!
It has started to warm up some here in Iowa. This past weekend it was in the upper 40's and a couple of days this week were in the upper 50's FINALLY..some much needed melting happening! It's really gone down quick from all the snow that was in the yard...here's a picture of out our front door this afternoon! (Our house faces the north so it seems like that front patch is always the last to go.)
I'm not sure how excited to get, the weather forecast is calling for several inches tomorrow. Hopefully it will kind of by-pass us. I'm really ready for it to start looking and feeling more like spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the new pictures!!! Glad you guys had a fun time while in Arkansas and that you were able to get a date in. Miss you. Also, hope you like the book... it has helped us a lot. It taught me a lot about sleep in general - even for adults.
I am glad to see it melting!!! That was a lot of snow to get rid of!!! Love ya'll, Nana
Post a Comment