Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tractor Parade

Last Friday they had a tractor parade through campus - with it being Ag month and homecoming weekend, it was perfect time for a parade. Madilynn got to ride a tractor with Daddy last year, so Daddy told Elizabeth she would get to ride the tractor with him. Madilynn was at school during the parade so her whole class took a "field trip" to watch the parade. I took pictures for Michael (on his camera), so Eva sat in the car sleeping and had no idea what was going on!


I took Elizabeth up to Michael's office she was so excited and had been saying, "Ride Tractor" for a few days already. As they walked up to it she started saying, "Don't fall, don't fall" somehow she knew this was the tractor she would be riding and it was so big she didn't want to fall.

Daddy carried her up in it and got her seatbelt buckled and after a few minutes she calmed down.


Here's the beginning of the parade...

and the end...they were the last (and biggest) tractor in the parade.

I was juggling two cameras so that's the best I got of them. When I got back to pick Elizabeth up she told me all about it. She would say, "Ride tractor with Daddy, don't fall, seatbelt" it was so cute. She repeated it over and over. Then when Daddy got home from work she told him, "Ride tractor with you!" I think it made her day!!!

No comments: