So, here's what's been happening around our house the past week and a half...
Madilynn's cool creations with the pattern blocks!
School (Kindergarten/Preschool) is still going great! Our schedule is good and we are all loving it!
Last Friday we made the Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls for Michael to take to his office - we ate a few too!! So yummy!
Friday afternoon Madilynn's dance class had a special bring a friend day, so Elizabeth got to participate with her, all dressed and ready, but picture...not so much!
Sunday morning Elizabeth helped Daddy make breakfast!
All ready for church in her beautiful new dress!
the girls...
Tuesday afternoon headed to gymnastics! Elizabeth is loving it!!
Wednesday evening Michael and I toured the LDS temple that was just built in Brigham City. Once dedicated in a couple of weeks it will no longer be open to the public. I won't go into to details on here, but just wanted to document that we went...
Friday morning the girls and I made pumpkin bread pudding together...
Madilynn did really well measuring out the ingredients!
I thought this picture was fun with Eva in the background...
bread pudding on the left and banana bread on the right!
We didn't exactly love the bread pudding, but I was really proud of both of the girls for trying it without me even having to ask them!
Friday night Michael and I had a little date night...we went to the USU vs. UofU football game. It's a big rivalry here in the state.
With our snow cone - we were in direct sun for a couple of hours and the ice was nice!
Aggies taking the field!
We had such a great time!
USU ended up winning in overtime for the first time since 1997!!
We are ready for some Razorback football today!! We'll be watching from our couch many, many miles away....Go Hogs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment