Monday, September 14, 2009

Sisters

Madilynn loves Elizabeth...it is so cute. She has wanted to be involved with everything. Elizabeth has slept a lot so far, but it is so cute Madilynn is quick to let us know when Elizabeth has her eyes open. They are rare times and we all like to see them open! When Elizabeth is awake Madilynn enjoys singing to her, the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Elizabeth is so content and just watches Madilynn the whole time - like she knows it's Madilynn. I told Madilynn she knows your voice!

Madilynn holding Elizabeth
Madilynn helping to feed Elizabeth
Elizabeth just hangin' out
Look at that little grin
Last night Madilynn found Daddy's jeans in the floor and proceeded to put them on all by herself, then she walked into the kitchen where Daddy was working at the table and said, "I got jeans". So funny, we had to get a picture...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! So funny! I laughed out loud when I saw the "I got jeans" too cute! We love ya'll! Nana and Papa

Anonymous said...

they are so cute.... madilynn seems to be a great big sister...

Anonymous said...

sorry forgot to tell you it was Melanie that wrote that comment.. lol