Tuesday, April 19, 2011

23 weeks

At 23 weeks with baby girl #3!

The pregnancy has been very uneventful (which is a good thing!), and things are moving right along. I can't believe I'm past the halfway mark already! I've begun to feel her moving a lot more lately...much stronger movements. Michael has been able to feel her already too! I feel like my belly has really started to show more just in the last couple of weeks. So far I've gained 4 lbs. and at my next appt.(first week in May) I'm having the diabetes test and other blood work done. Madilynn has even pointed out my belly a couple of times lately and says, "the baby is getting big!"


The bedding I ordered for the crib arrived on Friday, so here's a sneak peak...
Michael and I have decided on a color for the room and we are getting excited to start working on it! I hope to start painting/decorating the room in May - when things slow down a bit! (yea, right! - but the semester will be over).

And another picture of me from Sunday. This is for my mom - see this is one of the new dresses I got!

Just in case you were wondering...We have decided on a name for baby girl #3, but we haven't shared with anyone yet! I'm sure we'll share with family before posting, and we may even wait to post it till she arrives!! Ahhh, the excitement!!

No comments: