Wednesday, March 25, 2009

16 Weeks

Just thought I'd give a pregnancy update... don't have any pictures yet. I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and everything is good. Baby's heartbeat is in the 150's (seems lower than what Madilynn's was this early, but I don't think I wrote it down anywhere to check). For the most exciting news...we got to schedule our next appt. for the ultrasound! So, April 21st at 20 weeks we'll get to find out boy or girl...we are so excited!!

Also, I am past the nausea stage, yay! And I have started feeling a lot better over the last couple of weeks with a lot more energy to do things around the house (Michael is thankful!). I'm officially into maternity pants as of 15 weeks. I had been wearing larger size jeans for a few weeks, but as of 15 weeks they were no longer comfortable at all. Over the next few weeks the baby doubles in size, so this is a growth spurt time. Also, I have already been able to feel the baby move! If I am sitting very still I can feel the little flutter, its such a neat feeling! I think I was about 20 weeks before I was able to feel Madilynn moving.

Spring Break was great...pictures to come, as soon as I can get them all downloaded onto the same computer!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Glad you're feeling better. You'll have to post a belly picture so that we can see the little one growing! Can't wait to see vacation pictures.